On May 7, 2018 the Graduate Division will switch to a new application portal. Please note that if you have created an account and started an application in the current system you will need to submit your application before May 7, 2018. If you do not submit before May 7th you will need to create a new account and application in the new portal.
Join our diverse and dedicated community of more than 2,000 graduate students currently pursuing advanced studies at Loyola Marymount University. We offer more than 40 graduate degrees, certificates and credentials in a variety of sought-after fields — from education to engineering.
• Explore graduate programs & admission requirements
• Find tuition and fee information through the Controller’s Office
Admissions & Deadlines
Individual programs have specific admissions requirements and application deadlines. Please see our graduate programs page for an overview and check the University Bulletin for complete details.
The following items are required for all graduate programs (except for the Executive M.B.A. program):
- Online Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Official TOEFL score or IELTS score (for international students)
- Two letters of recommendation (unless otherwise specified)
For all Executive M.B.A. applicants, click here.
Most programs also require (unless otherwise specified):
- Official test scores (GMAT, GRE, CBEST, etc.)
- Personal statement and/or resume
- Program-specific forms, application or interview
We’re Here to Help
The Graduate Division is here to help guide you through the application process. We provide campus tours, put you in contact with program directors and answer any questions you may have about your application packet.
Contact us today at 310.338.2721 or 888.946.5681 (toll-free) or by email at email@example.com.