The pursuit of excellence and the education of the whole person form cornerstones of the graduate school experience. Our programs integrate classroom theory with real-world experiences that take full advantage of our setting in one of the country’s most diverse and influential cities.
LMU graduate programs combine innovative curricula and rigorous academic study with intimate class sizes, personalized learning and the unique opportunity to work in close partnership with our award-winning faculty.
Ideally located near the booming tech and startup hub of Silicon Beach, the College of Business Administration combines highly acclaimed, nationally ranked academic programs with an abundance of hands-on learning opportunities.
- M.S. in Accounting
- M.S. in Business Analytics
- M.S. in Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Innovation
- M.S. in Management
- M.S. in Taxation
- Master in Global Entrepreneurial Management
- MBA Program
- Executive MBA
- Executive Education
Located in the second-largest media/entertainment/artistic market in the country, The College of Communication and Fine Arts is ideally situated to provide our graduate students with dynamic educational experiences that bleed the borders between campus and community for personal and professional enrichment, by connecting students with the diverse cultural and ethnic communities that define the Los Angeles area.
LMU’s School of Education offers fully accredited Master’s, credential and certificate programs, as well as a Doctorate in Educational Leadership for Social Justice. Ranked among the top 100 programs in the nation, the SOE fosters strong partnerships with diverse Los Angeles schools to provide a rich laboratory for both practical experience and in-depth research.
- Catholic School Administration Certificate (Online)
- Charter/Small School Leadership Certificate (Online)
- California Administrative Services Credential (TK-12) (Online)
- School Administration (TK - 12) (with or without California Administrative Services Credential)
- Higher Education Administration
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership for Social Justice (On-Campus or Online)
- Guidance and Counseling
- School Counseling with California PPS School Counseling Credential and optional Child Welfare Attendance Authorization
- Counseling with Mental Health Specialization (LPCC) and optional California PPS School Counseling Credential
- Child Welfare and Attendance Added PPS Authorization
Reading and Literacy Specialization
School Psychology/Educational Psychology
- Bilingual: Added Teaching Authorization in Spanish or Mandarin (Online)
- Catholic Archdiocesan School Teachers (CAST) M.A. + California Teaching Credential Program
- Partners in Los Angeles Catholic Education Corps Program (PLACE Corps) M.A. + California Teaching Credential Program
- Elementary Education (with or without California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential)
- Secondary Education (with or without California Single Subject Teaching Credential)
- Special Education: M.A. + California Education Specialist Instruction Credential in Mild/Moderate Disabilities
- Partnership Intern and Practitioner Programs in Teaching: M.A. in Urban Education + California Teaching Credential
Consistently ranked as one of the top 10 film schools in the country, LMU's School of Film + Television offers graduate students access to innovative technology, one-on-one mentoring and unparalleled industry access in the heart of Los Angeles — including close relationships with top studios and more than 400 local partner companies.
Deeply committed to LMU's mission of educating the whole person, Bellarmine’s highly regarded programs in the humanities and social sciences have a well-deserved reputation for excellence. In-depth classroom study and meaningful outside experiences prepare students to advance in their chosen careers or go on to some of the top doctoral programs in the country.
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment, dynamic research opportunities and award-winning faculty put Seaver college's graduate programs at the forefront of science education. Our innovative and flexible courses are designed to accommodate both working professionals and full-time students.
- Certificate in Additive Manufacturing
- Certificate in Aeronautics and Space Systems
- Certificate in Climate Change Solutions
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certificate in Engineering Project Management
- Certificate in Groundwater Management
- Certificate in The Internet of Things
- Certificate in Lean Healthcare Systems
- Certificate in Machine Learning
- Pre-Allied Health Post Baccalaureate Program
- Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Post Baccalaureate Program
- Certificate in Software Architecture
- Certificate in Solutions for Sustainable Development, Health, and Equity
- Certificate in Sustainability
- Certificate in Systems Engineering
- Certificate in Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Certificate in Water Quality Management
- MSE Civil Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MSE Electrical Engineering
- MS Environmental Science
- MS Healthcare Systems Engineering
- MSE Mechanical Engineering
- MS Systems Engineering
- MA in Teaching Mathematics
- MS in Computer Science 4+1
- MS in Electrical Engineering 4+1
- MS in Healthcare Systems Engineering 4+1
- MS in Mechanical Engineering 4+1
- MS in Systems Engineering 4+1
Dual - Degree
LMU Loyola Law School offers a range of degrees designed to equip students with the legal knowledge they need to make a difference. We encourage you to explore our joint and advanced degree programs and consider the quality of the legal education provided at Loyola Law School.