The pursuit of excellence and the education of the whole person form cornerstones of the graduate school experience. Our programs integrate classroom theory with real-world experiences that take full advantage of our setting in one of the country’s most diverse and influential cities.
LMU graduate programs combine innovative curricula and rigorous academic study with intimate class sizes, personalized learning and the unique opportunity to work in close partnership with our award-winning faculty.
Ideally located near the booming tech & startup hub of Silicon Beach, the College of Business Administration combines highly acclaimed academic programs with an abundance of hands-on learning opportunities. Our MBA Program is ranked #6 in the West by Bloomberg Businessweek, and our Accounting Program was named #15 in U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 ranking of “Best Graduate Schools.”
Located in the second-largest media/entertainment/artistic market in the country, The College of Communication and Fine Arts is ideally situated to provide our graduate students with dynamic educational experiences that bleed the borders between campus and community for personal and professional enrichment, by connecting students with the diverse cultural and ethnic communities that define the Los Angeles area.
LMU’s School of Education offers fully accredited Master’s, credential and certificate programs, as well as a Doctorate in Educational Leadership for Social Justice. Ranked among the top 100 programs in the nation, the SOE fosters strong partnerships with diverse Los Angeles schools to provide a rich laboratory for both practical experience and in-depth research.
- Doctorate in Education
- 5th Year / Clear 2042 Teaching Credential
- MA or Certificate in Institute of School Leadership & Administration(ISLA)
- MA, Credential, or Certificate in Bilingual Education
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Online Certificate
- California Teachers of English Learners (CTEL) Certificate
- MA /2042 Preliminary Teaching Credential in Catholic Archdiocesan School Teachers (CAST)
- MA Catholic School Administration
- Certificate Catholic School Administration
- Child Welfare & Attendance (CWA) Supplemental Authorization
- MA/MA + P.P.S. in Counseling
- MA in Educational Studies
- MA or Credential in Elementary Education
- MA in Higher Education Administration
- MA / 2042 Preliminary Teaching Credential in LMU / Teach for America Partnership
- MA Partners in Los Angeles Catholic Education (PLACE)
- MA, Credential, or Certificate in Reading Instruction
- Reading & Literacy Added Authorization
- Reading & Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential
- MA, EdS, and PPS combined program in School Psychology
- MA or Credential in Secondary Education
- MA or Credential in Special Education
- MA in Urban Reading (Online)
Consistently ranked as one of the top 10 film schools in the country, LMU’s School of Film + Television offers graduate students access to innovative technology, one-on-one mentoring and unparalleled industry access in the heart of Los Angeles — including close relationships with top studios and more than 400 local partner companies.
Deeply committed to LMU's mission of educating the whole person, Bellarmine’s highly regarded programs in the humanities and social sciences have a well-deserved reputation for excellence. In-depth classroom study and meaningful outside experiences prepare students to advance in their chosen careers or go on to some of the top doctoral programs in the country.
State-of-the-art facilities and equipment, dynamic research opportunities and award-winning faculty put Seaver college's graduate programs at the forefront of science education. Our innovative and flexible courses are designed to accommodate both working professionals and full-time students.