Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Campus tour available at noon
The event will be held in University Hall
Click here to RSVP
The application fee will be waived for all open house attendees.
We hope you are able to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to explore any of LMU's 41 graduate programs.
- 10 a.m.: Arrival and check-in. There will be a Meet & Greet held in the Roski dining room. Refreshments will be served.
- 11 a.m.: Opening remarks by Chake Kouyoumjian, associate dean of Graduate Studies, and a brief introduction by Shane P. Martin, dean of Graduate Studies.
- 11:15 a.m.: Breakout Info Sessions: Meet with the director from the program of your interest, as well as other interested graduate students in a comfortable, conversational format.
- Noon: Campus tour. We will meet on the fourth floor of University Hall near the bridge to upper campus. If you are unable to attend this campus tour, click here to schedule a tour at a later date.
- Graduate Division staff will be available to provide answers to your questions about admission requirements, financial aid, housing and much more.
Directions and Parking Information
The LMU main campus is located at 1 LMU Drive off of Lincoln Blvd. in Westchester, approximately four miles north of the LAX airport. Free parking will be available in P1 or P2 in University Hall's parking lot. Check-in will be in the Graduate Division office in University Hall, Suite 1840.
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please visit our website at http://graduate.lmu.edu, email email@example.com or call 310.338.2721 or our toll-free number for long distance callers 888.946.5681.